CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, 14 March 2009

Time With Friends

One great thing about being in NC for so long was the time we got to spend with friends. Jasmine, Eden and Drew having a little dinner. After a hard day of playing they passed out in bed. The three of them loved their sleep overs. Gina and I were pleasantly surprised that they would go to sleep fairly easily every time. I think it was their fear of Gina separating them that did it. :)

Sweet baby Emma. She is the first baby that actually makes me want to have another one.

The old married couple Jasmine and Davis.
These three never get tired of playing together.


Thanks to all of you for letting us crash at your houses and thanks to the daddies for babysitting while we went out. We miss ALL of you.





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you had a good trip!

I started a blog thewaytobabya.blogspot.com

Keep in touch!!

Kelly