Yes I know I'm a bad blogger. I have been needing to finish the posts for NC and have gotten way behind. So this is a quick conclusion to all our fun. To follow will be some more recent stuff.
Jason and his Mama -said with a southern drawl of course ;)
Mandy, Mimi and Jasmine out for a day of fun.

A stop for lunch at Mimi's Cafe. One of Jasmine's favorite places. I think it's the gummy dirt bucket at the end that she loves the most. It also turned into our Thursday lunch date with Mandy over the several weeks that we were there. We miss our lunch date with Aunt Mandy soooooo much! We'll have to squeeze in a few this summer.
First attempt at ice skating. Jasmine loved it. Me not so much. I was done after going around once. Jasmine and Ami turned out to be quit the skaters. We couldn't get them off the ice.
Jasmine and Ami going round and round the rink.
A quick break for a snuggle with Babi.
The life Jasmine had to leave behind. Eating pretzels, having juice and watching TV in Ami's bed. Poor child... she has it so good in NC. Love and miss all of you in NC!
1 comments:
Great photos gal!! I especially love the one with J and your Dad. They are so sweet together.
Can't wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment