CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, 7 June 2009

Back in the UK

So the blog is not up to date yet but at least I'm blogging about the country we are currently in. :)) So we jumped back into life in the UK starting with a school field trip to a farm that is just down the rode from us.

We got to see a baby lamb being born. OK let me say GROSS. I don't want to see that again. Jasmine complained about the smell the whole time and I can't say that I blame her.
Jasmine and her best school buddy Amelia. They are both Diamond Castle Barbies. Jasmine is Liana and Amelia is Alexa.

We also had a big furry surprise waiting for us when we got home. BASIL!!!!! We are so happy that she is with us now. I think it took a few years off my life getting her here but all is well now. She loves being here. The house is nice and small so she can keep up with us at all times. She loves the cooler weather and Ferry Meadows nicknamed Furry Meadows by us because Basil loves it so much. I think it's like doggy Disney World to her. More on Ferry Meadows to come.
Missing Mimi and all the goodies she was fed.

0 comments: