CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, 20 June 2009

Warwick Castle

So..... We are all ( including Basil) finally in the UK, no one is ill, and the weather is beautiful. Let the adventures begin! First adventure Warwick Castle. We had a great day and the castle was beautiful. View from the top of the Castle.

Jasmine and Jason getting medieval.

Just for you Ami. We have met the Queen at last. ;)



We strike a pose.


Another view from the top.


Jasmine and Jason climbing to the top. The stairs went up for a long time. Jasmine made it all the way to the top on her own. Once at the top I kept freaking out when she would get to close to the edge. Jasmine said " Chill out Mommy".




What a wonderful day, all was going well and then. Everything came to a screeching halt. The CHICKEN POX hit. No not Jasmine ME! The next day I found a few bug bites on my leg or so I thought. No, it turned out to be the chicken pox. Who would have thought? A few miserable weeks for me. Did I mention it was MISERABLE!!!!!! Two weeks later Jasmine got 5 spots. No big deal. You would have never known she had the chicken pox if I had not just had them. Thanks Ami and Babi for my plastic bubble. :))



0 comments: