CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, 13 October 2008

Ami Came To Visit



We were all so excited to have Ami here for a visit. It however went by way too quickly. We took Ami to Stamford a really cute village not too far from us. Followed by lunch out in front of the Burgley house. The house also had a really neat water fountain garden which would be so fun for kids to run and play in on a hot day. The day we went however it was cold and windy. This did not stop Jasmine from enjoying the water. I was shivering just from watching her run around in the water in her underwear. I wish I had gotten a picture. Obviously we were not prepared for that. After the run in the water I stripped her wet undies off and stuck her cloths back on. So un Natascha of me. Hey I'm trying to loosen up a little.



Pride and Prejudice was filmed in parts of this house and on it's grounds. Jasmine running around in the maze happened before the whole water incident. I'm so mad that my camera ran out of battery.

0 comments: