CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, 30 October 2008

Tea At Holli's House

Once a month Holli hosts a tea at her house. She is so brave.

It is basically:

  • a bunch of kids who are having a really good time tearing up the house

  • a bunch of mommies who are happy to talk to other adults and not having to play

  • an assortment of really good food ( I've gained 4 pounds since we have moved here) Thanks a bunch everyone

  • no one really drinks tea- mostly Diet Coke and Dr. Pepper

  • All in all I think a really good time is had by everyone. I do feel bad for poor Holli who is left cleaning up what is left of her house.




    Jasmine getting ready to go.




    The kids having lunch

    1 comments:

    Amy said...

    Cute pics -- looking forward to visiting at the next Tea (and, of course, letting the girls play together!) ;o) So glad you are here...