Two weeks after our arrival to England we headed off to Germany for my grandmothers 75th birthday party and family reunion. We had such a wonderful time. I really enjoyed seeing all my family that I had not seen in years. We were also joined by Ami who we were soooooo excited to see!
Jasmine also got to see Franz my aunt Juliane's gigantic dog. He is just about as sweet as he could be. The picture doesn't do justice to how big he really is. Juliane had also covered Jasmine's bed with gummies and all kinds of candy. I wish we had taken a picture. Jasmine probably mentions the candy bed at least once a day.
My grandmother's party was a lot of fun and we finally discovered someone in the family that looks like Jasmine. It is my cousins son Niko. As soon as he walked in we all thought that the two of them looked like they could be siblings. The language barrier wasn't a problem for the two of them as they hit it off right away. I was so excited to spend sometime with my Aunt Juliane who I hadn't seen in so long. I hope that we are able to see each other often while we are living in England.
11 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment