Jason left us for about a week and went to Japan. We are so glad that he is back. The week went by quicker than I thought thanks to all our new friends who kept us busy and fed. I did have a run in with a burglar who turned out to be our radiator. I'm not sure why I thought a burglar would be gurgling around the house but your mind does play funny tricks on you at 3am.
Jasmine ended up with a huge loot of Hello Kitty. I think Jason spent about $150 on the stuff.
-stuffed Hello Kitty (which is constantly at her side)
-coloring and sticker books
-wallet
-lunch box (she absolutely LOVES it)
-2 kinds of candy - one was pretty good the other HORRIBLE it tasted like fish
-purse mirrorCell phone charms seem to be all the rage in Japan and Jason brought me back this one.
3 comments:
The new blog looks great gal! Lucky Jasmine. I love Hello Kitty too.
I tried to email you guys a while back but I must have the wrong address. Can you give me some UK info.? Such as, can we come and mooch off of you guys sometime next year? ;)
love it - looks really good!
I WORKS! YIPPEE!
Post a Comment