CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, 13 October 2008

Ami Left And A Few Pictures

My mom left on Sunday the day after our cold excursion to Cambridge and Ely. I think she was ready to get back to some warm North Carolina sunshine. We of course were so super sad to see her go. We miss you Ami! It has helped that we have Skype and that we can see each other over the computer everyday. Today Jasmine asked me to leave the room so she could talk to Ami in private. It was cute because she could play and talk to Ami at the same time. The computer is set up in the playroom so it was as if Ami and Jasmine were playing together.

Ami did take a couple pictures of the outside of our house before she left.

View of the front of the house. My mom says it looks like a little witches castle. We wanted something that was like a cottage and it is very British. The house seems to suite us well.
Our front garden. I was told that we won't have to do much to keep it up. I sure hope so because I'm the queen of killing plants. Not that I mean to but it always happens.

This is a view from the house out to the street. The power went off the other day and I couldn't get out of the crummy gate! We now have a key to use if it happens again. Everything in the UK seems to be a bit more complicated as my mother would say.

2 comments:

Holli said...

FYI You have us as contributors to the blog.... do you really want me to be writing post to your blog?:) I don't think so! Honest if you look under my profile it lists that this is also my blog! So you might want to change that!

Holli said...

thanks for tonight Dinner was GREAT and company even better!:)